Thursday, January 7, 2010

3 Months Old!


Wow, time really flies. We can't believe Reece is already 3 months old. She is changing so much everyday. I went back to work December 2, which has been a big adjustment for me (Reece seems just fine). We have 3 girls (that I love) who come into the house and watch her during the day. Reece also gets to spend quality time with both her Grandmas on Thursday and Friday, which I really appreciate. During this month, she has become more and more engaging. Reece has begun to smile back at you and laugh recently. A baby's laugh can make your day! She also has added lots of new noises to her repertoire. She sleeps like a champ now and that makes her parents VERY happy! Reece continues to be a bigger than average baby in height and weight, and has been very healthy. Matt and I can't wait to see what next month brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment