Thursday, April 8, 2010

6 Months!



I knew if I didn't get this up soon, I was going to start getting some nasty calls.:
Reece is 6 months old! I can't believe it. She continues to be a very happy and healthy baby and weighed 18 lbs at her last doctors appointment. She has acquired so many new skills this month. She can sit up on her own now, which makes for cuter pics :). She can also roll both ways, and she is working on getting her knees underneath her. Pretty soon she will be taking off! Her noises are getting funnier everyday and she can now do the "ba" sound. She talks to herself all day long. I can't wait to understand what she is talking about.
The girls who watch her everyday continue to do such a wonderful job. They take great care of her and have been very patient the past couple of weeks during her teething process. She doesn't have any teeth yet, but hopefully they will be here soon. The normally smiley Reece becomes very serious when it is time for pictures. You pull out a camera and it is all business. I just caught a couple of smiles this month.

Taking a walk with her cool shades!


Reece and Miss Mallori

On our way to the doctor

Swimsuit model in the making

She loves to swim!

Recognize that finger sucking technique?

Smiling in the tub!

1 comment:

  1. Happy half birthday Reece! I love all of the new pics, especially the smiley last pic. Could she be any cuter? I know all to well how elusive those little smiles can be when the camera is out. Riley spends about 98% of her life with a smile on her face and do you think I can capture it...not a chance! I also love that she is becoming a little fish, her suit is adorable! I'm thinking that she needs to come swimming with her cousin Riley in Gigi and Popdaddy's pool this summer :)

    p.s. - I love you new haircut!

    ReplyDelete